Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tubework


My latest creation is a fabric wreath for my mother. She saw it at a friend of hers and asked me whether I would make her one, too. She had a picture of the one she had seen and it was made with fabrics that were pretty similar and they had big roses on it. I went for three different greens so she could maybe put some girlands on it and some Christmas decoration. I am not sure but I think she's going to hang it on her door?

Meine neueste Kreation ist ein Stoffkranz für meine Mutter. Sie hat einen solchen bei einer Freundin gesehen und mich sogleich gefragt, ob ich ihr auch so einen nähen könnte. Sie hatte ein Foto vom anderen Kranz und der war mit ähnlichen Rosenstoffen angefertigt. Ich habe nun drei grüne Stoffe benutzt und so könnte sie vielleicht Girlanden und sonstige Weihnachtsdekoration daranhängen. Ich bin nicht sicher, aber ich glaube, es wird als Türschmuck dienen.

No comments:

Post a Comment