Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Yes! Baby Quilt is Finished!

So I went to this patchwork shop in the city and of course they didn't have the needed thread colour so I keept cool and just bought another variegated thread, yet very similar to the one I started with. Then I ran home and quilted the rest of the throw. Now it's finally finished and I will wash this baby quilt tonight and it will be ready to be given away! To celebrate, I have baked some cinnamon buns. Yummie!

Ich bin also heute in diesen Patchwork Laden in die Stadt gefahren und natürlich hatten sie nicht den selben Faden, aber ich blieb ruhig und habe eben einen anderen Faden gekauft, welcher dem ersten sehr ähnlich sieht. Dann bin ich nach hause gerannt und habe die Baby Decke fertig gequiltet. Jetzt ist die Decke fertig und ich werde sie heute abend waschen, und schon ist sie fertig, verschenkt zu werden! Um dies zu feiern, habe ich Zimtschnecken gebacken. Lecker!

No comments:

Post a Comment