Saturday, November 19, 2011

Going mobile

Actually, I started this post in the train. I thought I had finally figured out how to blog with my android phone in the train. Thought this was great since most of my pics are taken with my cell phone anyways so I guessed this made sense.

I downloaded and installed the official blogger app. It looked quite nice to handle. So I went and took a pic from the interior of the train. Second class to first and a lil shaky coz the train was just rattling. Then I wrote a mini text and wanted to upload it. But the photo would be come lengthwise and couldn't be changed to heightwise. Very frustrating and annoying. And then, I couldn't publish the whole thing. It would have been so nice but no. Maybe I'll try some other time when I am really really bored in the train. Of course, I will not withhold the photo of the interior of the train, so here it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment