Monday, November 7, 2011

A Walk around the Neighborhood

This weekend my partner and I didn't have a lot of time to ourselves so we just had a little walk around our neighborhood. We walked up to some farm, where we bought really good apples and pears. Hadn't we been by foot, I would also have bought some locally produced flour, but I wasn't too much into carrying the whole 5kg bag the whole time.



Anyways, we walked around and it was like we were in some kind of adventure park or zoo, there was so much to be seen and discovered. And all the lovely animals (even exotic ones!) were very nice, too.
On the way to the farm, we already met about 4 cats. Some stayed, some ran away. Then, just before we got to the farm, of course there were some cows, this one looked either really hungry or really mad, see for yourself.

Then, after we got to try (!) and buy the fruits, we met this one kitty. By the way she wanted to be only around my partner, I bet it was a female, I didn't check but this picture tells it all, doesn't it?





And last, but not least, just a few blocks away from our house, we spotted this exotic friend. I thought it was walking pretty fast, but after we were standing there marvelling, the owner looked out of the window and we had a friendly chat.

What a lovely walk!




No comments:

Post a Comment