Thursday, November 24, 2011

I've got the flu

I don't know how or where I got it but I'm doing pretty badly. It started yesterday in the morning. I have a mean sore throat and bad headaches, also some rhinitis which is the most tolerable of my ailments. I'm not too sure if ailment is the right expression since it's nothing serious. I mean, I do feel pretty awful but I guess I shall feel a lot better, soon. Hopefully tomorrow already. That would be real nice.
To get back some feeling of self efficacy, I have been drinking lots of hot water with slivered fresh ginger and dried peppermint leaves from my mother's garden. I guess you could call that tea until I pour some seabuckthorn (Hippophaë rhamnoides) jelly in it. Sounds strange, right? But I got pretty much used to it and now actually like it. Seabuckthorn contains lots of vitamine C and the jelly also some sugar so I makes a great brewage for the sick.
Just wished I wasn't too sick to get any sewing done. Sniffle. Oh, well.. I'll just wait and drink tea as the Swiss say.

No comments:

Post a Comment