Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My friend's trash is now my stash

Don't you just love rhymes? I do. And I love myself the newly organized view of below my working surface, where I never dared to inspect because it never was neat. But the other day, I was visiting a dear friend of mine and next to her door, she had piled up those wheeled plastic boxes. She explained, she was going to toss them. No. Way. I had to have them. I didn't even know yet when and where but I was pretty sure they were going to be used. Or maybe just one? Anyways, the next day, I realized they were all just perfect to fit below my sewing machine and now it's just so much easier to get hold of all the boxes and not having to lift them in a crouching position. Did I mention, I took them home by train and bike? What a journey!


No comments:

Post a Comment